discuss: Wiki questions

Subject: Re: Wiki questions
From: Alexander Bartolich ####@####.####
Date: 14 Jan 2003 14:01:40 -0000

Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> [...] I think it is planned in lampadas system.
> We need help in this project.

I guess you have a more direct access to the internal rumors and
plans of LDP. So - with the lampadas list dropped dead and David
busy getting a life - what ideas are circulating?

As I see it, the project as planned is too big for a single developer.
So you can either devise a better, iterative plan - or try to educate
and recrute other people. Ironically David is probably the best choice
for "consulting" either strategy since he learned the bigger picture
of the project the hard way.

BTW: my last question on the lamdapas list was how I could duplicate
http://www.lampadas.org/ and continue from there on. In response
I was told to go fly a kite.

Now I'm not sure whether that kind of reply was personally directed
at me. Perhaps due to a reputation of trouble-maker, troll,
only-words-no-deeds or whatever. But it seems there is no secret
activity beyond the facade of public lists, so the inactivity on the list
means inactivity in general.