discuss: PHPCMS howto Re: PHPNuke HowTo

Subject: PHPCMS howto Re: PHPNuke HowTo
From: Hugo van der Kooij ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2003 10:04:33 -0000

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Chris Karakas wrote:

> So there is no way to go for a "blog HowTo" with me. Perhaps somebody
> else, after I have finished the PHPNuke HowTo and after somebody else
> has written a "templeet HowTo" and another one a "phpwebsite HowTo" and
> still another one perhaps a "phpCMS HowTo", then we could put all these
> together and publish it as a "Guide on blog systems" - but that's for
> the very far future.

Speaking of which. Did someone write a phpcms howto?

I did a number of sites with it and think I know someting about it by now.
So I might add it to the list of "might be ... to do".

Whatever the ... stands for and how high it willl rise in the queue will
depend on the responses.

Hugo.

    ####@####.####		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.