discuss: Generic Software Developers Guide

Subject: Re: Generic Software Developers Guide
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2003 02:55:57 -0000

Hi Mike,

Is there any chance this would fit well with the C++ documentation we
are currently reworking?  I am wondering if it is outside the scope
(team members speak up please!) and could be incorporated into a section
of the new C++ HOWTO, with you added as a contributor.  The subject of
coding standards sounds like something that would fit well here.

On the other hand, if everyone is of the opinion that it should remain
separate, that's fine.

If you wanted to do this, it would be under the GFDL which sounds okay
if I'm not mistaken?

What do you (and everyone else) think?  :)

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com