discuss: PHP HOWTO Team

Subject: PHP HOWTO Team
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2003 23:03:28 -0000

Hi all,

You may or may not recall that recently I posted requesting volunteers
to help us re-work the PHP HOWTO.

To date, I have snagged two volunteers for this job:  Sean Lamb, and
William Bell.  I wanted to pipe up one more time and see if there was
anyone else who wanted to collaborate.  Please let me know!

In the meantime, we'll start exchanging notes, as I know there are some
ideas already on the table for the initial outline.

Thanks everybody,
Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad