discuss: PHPNuke HowTo

Subject: Re: PHPNuke HowTo
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2003 22:53:02 -0000

Hi Chris,

It sounds like you've worked very diligently!  Let's see what people
here have to say, and whether there is any feedback that you need to
consider or incorporate into your work.

Once that's done, you can submit your source file(s) to
####@####.#### where it would be reviewed and then added to the
collection.

If I missed anything I'm sure you'll hear from everyone else!

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com