discuss: Updated Draft of Guide

Subject: Updated Draft of Guide
From: "David Horton" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jan 2003 15:53:55 -0000

Hi,

I had originally submitted an HTML draft of a guide that was entitled
DIY Linux Projects and explained how a GNU/Linux system works by using
examples built from source code.  I would like to make a change to the
title and narrow the focus of the guide to cover only a diskette-based
system.  I have converted the revised document to Docbook XML and posted
an HTML version of it for review at
http://my.core.com/~dhorton/linux/pocket/html/index.html  The XML source
is in http://my.core.com/~dhorton/linux/pocket/xml/

Please have a look and send me any feedback you might have.

Thanks,
Dave