discuss: New Author: Debian-postfix-Cyrus-mysql/ldap-WebCyradm howto

Subject: New Author: Debian-postfix-Cyrus-mysql/ldap-WebCyradm howto
From: ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jan 2003 11:37:25 -0000

Hi,

I 'm writing an howto build a debian based postfix-cyrus-webcyradm mailserver,
basesd on Luc Delouw's howto.
To get things up and running using Debian, the howto has to be extended quite a bit.
I was writing this for my own use, so I  will be able to build the machine again quickly if I have to, but decided it's maybe a good idea to share with the LPD

Second, I want to develop a OpenLDAP version for user authentication, wich also
provides fo a separate http server.
This is another approach than LucDeLouw's howto.

Therefore I think it's better to write a separate howto than to integrate both.

Goal is to develop an OpenSource GPL ISP environment, it's administration in ldap, secure, and easy to maintain.
I want to enable domain owners to administer their own domain without bothering me (the isp) about mail accounts etc.

This will need an additional  howto for setting up the webserver. (Wich will also be based on Debian)

Gr. Robin