discuss: Multibooting Win98/WinXP/Linux using NTLDR HOWTO

Subject: Re: Re: Multibooting Win98/WinXP/Linux using NTLDR HOWTO
From: "Abu M. Muttalib" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Dec 2002 15:40:22 -0000

Hi..

But that HowTo takes help of some othe utilities not provided by
any of the operating system in question and I want them not to use
any except the ones which are provided by these OSes.

Moreover I wanted to make this HowTo a detailed one covering the
details of Partioning the disk, installing the OSes, the order
being immaterial.

In the mean time I have also sent a mail to the concerned
person.

What do u suggest?

Regards,
Abu.