discuss: Posted for review - Samba Authenticated Gateway HOWTO

Subject: Fwd: Re: Posted for review - Samba Authenticated Gateway HOWTO
From: muhammad ####@####.####
Date: 10 Dec 2002 08:08:08 -0000

 dear sir
   1. thanks for condidering me for the corrdination
on samba and i have mailed to concern persons
  2. but dear sir, i have sended that i want to write
an artcle on confiugring linux as a router .
  3. what about the idea

   thanks and anticipation
     masoom alam

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Selon Nathan Zorn ####@####.####
> This is great stuff!!  Does it belong in the authentication gateway howto?
> If so, Ricardo you are more than welcome to add it to the authentication
> gateway howto.

I don't know if it belongs, but I think it should.
Great work by the way for this howto. As I have noted a few english mistakes, I
search the sgml file to correct these and couldn't find it. I thought doing a
patch for Ricardo. Is there a way to get it? or should I fix the html pages??

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.

http://lists.tldp.org/