discuss: Re: Proposal: Debian deb MINI-HOWTO]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Proposal: Debian deb MINI-HOWTO]
From: "Chr. Clemens Lee" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Dec 2002 08:36:44 -0000

Hi Colin,

your point is taken and I will emphasize this clearly in the introduction as
well as finding a more apropriate title.

Thanks also to Tabatha for forwarding my first email to this discussion group.

Will get back to you with the new document version.

Thanks a lot,
   Clemens

For reference the current version of the howto is at:
http://www.kclee.com/clemens/unix/HowToCreateYourOwnDebianPackage.html