discuss: Managing multiple seperate sections using simple docbook

Subject: Managing multiple seperate sections using simple docbook
From: Cameron Shorter ####@####.####
Date: 30 Nov 2002 03:09:09 -0000

Hi,
We are writing design documentation using simple docbook.
http://geotools.org/gt2docs/

We have multiple authors and would like to work on our sections in seperately
controlled files.  We want to build one master design doc as well as
producing a stand alone docs for each section.
For the stand alone docs, it would be a bonus if we could use standard headers
and footers, however that is not a main requirement.

Has anyone else done something similar or have suggestions on how we should go
about this?

Are there any XSL files which I can use to build a master document from
multiple sections?  (I haven't had any experience with XSL before).
Or can simple docbook import sections from another file?

--
Cameron Shorter              http://cameron.shorter.net
Open Source Developer        http://mapbuilder.sourceforge.net