discuss: request for review: Guide to IP Network Administration with Linux

Subject: request for review: Guide to IP Network Administration with Linux
From: "Martin A. Brown" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Nov 2002 19:59:23 -0000

Hello all,

I'm requesting some feedback from the community on my Guide to IP
Network Administration with Linux.  I would like to request
preliminary review of the structure and content.  I have not written
all of the content yet (I feel like it's about 50% complete), though
the skeleton of the document feels done.

The current draft is available here in various formats at my staging
site in preparation for submission of this document to TLDP:

  http://plorf.net/linux-ip/

So far, the comments I have received from the LARTC mailing list
have generally been positive, but I'd like to know that the work is
up to snuff before I submit it formally to TLDP.

Thanks all in advance for any remarks and time you may spend
reviewing this work.

Any comments are welcome,

-Martin

--