discuss: Is a VNC HOWTO needed/useful?

Subject: Re: Is a VNC HOWTO needed/useful?
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 17 Nov 2002 19:07:58 -0000

Hi Megan,

You found the URL for the mini-HOWTO that I was referring to.  I believe
that typically you would want to talk to the author/maintainer, but the
mini-HOWTO isn't in circulation at LDP so I still think it's a good idea
- even better with the user-oriented point of view.

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com