discuss: Re: CVS commit problem

Subject: Re: CVS commit problem
From: Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
Date: 8 Oct 2002 20:03:53 -0000

--->[Quoting David Lechnyr ####@####.####

> Hi there,
>
> I have the updated document for "Battery Powered Mini-HOWTO" ready and
> converted to Docbook, but my inexperience at CVS is preventing me from
> uploading the new version to LDP/howto/docbook/.  Could someone facilitate
> this for me this time?  The SGML source file is available at:
>
> 	http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/Battery-Powered.sgml
>
> Once in CVS, the document is ready to be published - fyi.

Hello David, if you sucessfully deleted old howto,
it is easy to add new one:

1. 'cvs get LDP'
2. put it into the proper directory, cd to this directory
3. cvs add "full_filename"
4. cvs ci -m" new howto - it is simple."

cheers - Sergiusz
--
private: http://ibiblio.org/ser/  company: http://it-zone.org/
on wallpaper: tldp.org, gnu.org, pld-linux.org, hyperreal.info