discuss: tldp at linuxworldexpo?

Subject: Re: tldp at linuxworldexpo?
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2002 22:35:54 -0000

Unfortunately, we will not be exhibiting this year. The .ORG booths filled
up quickly, and we did not feel we could pay for a booth.

I will be attending, but only as myself this year.

joy

Joy Y. Goodreau
Linux Information Developer
LDP Collections Editor
Ofc. (512) 838-4118
T/L 678-4118

                      Saqib.N.Ali@seaga
                                               cc:
                      08/07/2002 02:27         Subject:  tldp at linuxworldexpo?
                      PM

I know this is little bit off-topic, but is tldp  gonna be @ the
linuxworldexpo? I mean is there a booth for tldp?

http://lists.tldp.org/