discuss: Waiting for CVS access to cvs.tldp.org (Usenet News HOWTO)

Subject: Waiting for CVS access to cvs.tldp.org (Usenet News HOWTO)
From: Shuvam ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2002 08:11:31 -0000

Dear all,

We are the new maintainers for the re-written Usenet HOWTO. About a week
back, we have filled up the Web form for getting access to cvs.tldp.org,
to allow us to check in changes and corrections. We haven't received any
email telling us that access has been granted, and we have tried
accessing the CVS server using the username and password we had
specified in our application. The CVS server denies us access.

Should we re-apply? Or can someone just check and let us know what we
should do different? We had asked for username "starcom", and our email
address is ####@####.####

Thanks and regards,
Shuvam