discuss: Converting Sendmail + UUCP HOWTO to docbook

Subject: Converting Sendmail + UUCP HOWTO to docbook
From: Pradeep Padala ####@####.####
Date: 5 Aug 2002 19:21:00 -0000

Hi,
  I converted your Sendmail + UUCP HOWTO to docbook. I have written a patch
to tidy that does the hard part of the job. Details here.
  http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~ppadala/tidy

  The sgml document is here
  http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~ppadala/sgml/Sendmail+UUCP.sgml

  I made some changes after running my tidy on the html page at
  http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Sendmail+UUCP.html
  It is Docbook V4.2 clean and should generate good enough html.

  You can download the document and work on it. Let me know if you
need some help on docbook markup.

Thank You,
--pradeep

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl