discuss: HOWTO on setting up a NewsGroup Server

Subject: Re: HOWTO on setting up a NewsGroup Server
From: Shuvam ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2002 04:00:45 -0000

Dear all,

We have submitted the first draft of our Usenet News HOWTO, in SGML.
There are incomplete sections in it, for which we are looking for
contributions. In particular, all contributions on INN, Leafnode, Suck,
etc, will be very relevant, because we have limited experience in all
that. Please let us know what we need to do next, and please start
sending us your notes, comments, contributions, and so on, to

And Saquib, please pass on to us whatever material you have
prepared. We're particularly looking forward to extending the HOWTO with
your contributions, since you have expertise in areas we don't.

Thanks and regards,
Shuvam