discuss: Re: Merging two masq howto's

Subject: Re: Merging two masq howto's
From: David Ranch ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2002 16:18:30 -0000

Hello John,

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why there are two MASQ howtos.
Yes, my howto is pretty hefty but if you skip through it, I think
the relevant info can be extracted both pretty easily and quickly.
Obviously, the authors of the MASQ-simple HOWTO disagree and they
wrote their own.

If you'd like, we can talk about integrating the napster+masq
howto into Section6 of the IPMASQ howto.  Unfortunately, Napster
is dead and I don't know if there really is any point to the
effort.

Thoughts?

--David

|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         ####@####.####  |