discuss: Re: Openoffice->Docbook : Integration into OpenOffice

Subject: Re: Openoffice->Docbook : Integration into OpenOffice
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2002 17:11:34 -0000

for Eric : si tu as du mal à comprendre, je peux traduire
for the ldp : do you think it's worth to make this a full ldp project ?
for OOO : I can help in organisation for a ooo project, but I'm not a
programmer nor a docbook addict. In fact I would like to have this fllter in
ooo precisly to avoid making docbook :-(

Right now, I try to keep in touch the different parts (ldp, ooo...)

thanks
jdd

--
<http://www.dodin.net>