discuss: iso-grk4.gml (No such file or directory)

Subject: Re: iso-grk4.gml (No such file or directory)
From: ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jun 2002 15:42:39 -0000

ooh thanks. That is exactly what I was looking for :)

Next time I will check the Author's Resources, before posting a question
<!---------- Begin signature ------->
Rid yourself of all thoughts!
Think of the One who created thought.
<!---------- End signature ------->

                    "Greg Ferguson"
                    ####@####.####        To:     ####@####.#### ####@####.####
                    m.sgi.com>                 cc:
                    No Phone Info              Subject:     Re: iso-grk4.gml (No such file or directory)
                    Available

                    06/28/2002 08:32 AM

On Jun 28,  8:33am, ####@####.#### wrote:
> Subject: iso-grk4.gml (No such file or directory)
> Hi all,
> I have OpenJade setup to convert my SGML docs to html/rtf for systax
> checking. However I always get a error:
>  iso-grk4.gml (No such file or directory) when doing the conversion.
>
> The  conversion works just fine. I dont know if I should worry about it.
> know iso-grk4.gml should have some symbols, but I dont know how to get
this
> file. Is it available on the oasis web site?

It's available off tldp.org. Check the Author's Resources first! ;-)

http://www.tldp.org/authors/#resources

"Entity files" - a complete set, including the one in question.

--
Greg Ferguson    * SGI principal engr / LDP contributor
SGI Tech Pubs    * http://techpubs.sgi.com/ | gferg(at)sgi.com