discuss: HOWTO (or Mini-HOWTO) Idea: IPv6 Forwarding

Subject: Re: HOWTO (or Mini-HOWTO) Idea: IPv6 Forwarding
From: ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jun 2002 20:36:32 -0000

Well, I have talked with Peter now, and I'm going to write things on
IPv6 forwarding with ip6tables and radvd (assuming you have a block of
IPv6 addresses from somewhere like freenet6.net or ipng.org.uk (I don't
endorse these or anything, I just have used them, so I know them a
little).  It will probably be a little in the /proc filesystem, too.
Well, just to let everyone know, I have talked to Peter about this, so
I'll be submitting things to him soon.  (It does not fall under the
IPMASQ howto.)

Thanks!
- --Doug