discuss: Caudium HOWTO

Subject: Re: Caudium HOWTO
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 2002 20:24:51 -0000

David,

Funny you should ring, I am the reviewer of your howto, and sent you
two emails, one on June 6, to acknowledge receipt, and one two days
ago to let you know the results of that, however I sent it to the
address you used when you emailed your howto to the submit mailing
list.

Please contact me off-list.  In the meantime I will forward my email
to the address I am responding to now!

Thanks!
Tabatha

--