discuss: discuss@en.tldp.org

Subject: Re: discuss@en.tldp.org
From: Alexander Bartolich ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jun 2002 07:08:15 -0000

Arvind Saxena wrote:
> [...] I would like to write Linux Howto's in Hindi Language

Write new ones or translate existing ones?
One HOWTO for speakers of the Language,
or general purpose stuff in the language you speak?
Perhaps

http://en.tldp.org/links/nenglish.html

can lead to sufficient information.

> How can I be a part of LDP.

Create a contribution that gets accepted. ;=)
I suggest to have a look at

http://en.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/

Asking a lot of questions on this list is a good idea.
You chose a awkward season of the year, though.
I guess most people are involved in out-door
activities right now.

http://www.gmx.net