discuss: Re: Beginning of outline for policies

Subject: Re: Fwd: Beginning of outline for policies
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 19 May 2002 09:05:13 -0000

I think this thread is pretty long, boring and disturbing.

I dislike the "censorship" way it takes.

if the reviewer is so good as to be able to edit a HOWTO, why don't he write
it himself? and if he is not what is he doing?

I think it's possible to scan a doc fast for minimal correctness of langage
and spell, thats all. this could barely take more than an hour.

there are too much unsupported areas around. It should be better to write doc
than search problems with authors.

I think that valuable persons are now loosing much too much time right now on
this discussion.

well the problem I have is WHY do they take so much time...

is the LDP going to be a small castle of unquestionnable docs in the middle
of an ocean of silly html pages? how many "howto" are already not given to
ldp because of such discussions?

I don't know how you work, but for me I use more and more google to find
solution and simply never read howtos from ldp (of course I find often them
by google).

jdd

--
<http://www.dodin.net>