discuss: Re: Beginning of outline for policies

Subject: Re: Beginning of outline for policies
From: john meshkoff ####@####.####
Date: 17 May 2002 06:17:13 -0000

Tabatha Persad wrote:

> On Wednesday 15 May 2002 23:12, john meshkoff wrote:
> > > 2.  Procedure for New Submissions
> > >         * How long does the review take once I submit my
> > > document?

<SNIP>

> > expectantly (and patiently) waiting for my review (my initial
> > submit was April 7, with a couple updates over the following week).
> >  In a response
>
> Ouch.  The Reviewer HOWTO does state 7 days.  Dumb question time:
> Did you a) receive an email telling you who was doing the review, and
> b) reply to that email?

Never received any mail on that topic; only mail from Greg Ferguson
acknowledging receipt and informing me of posting of the drafts, both
for original and updates.

> I cc'd Joy on this, since I don't know off-hand who is looking after
> your submission, but you have definitely been waiting for too long!

<SNIP>

> If you aren't contacted about your document by Friday, let me know.
> I'll push some buttons if no one else will!

<SNIP>

Thanks, Tabatha.  I'm anxious to see the work finished, so it can become
available, before it becomes "unmaintained" before it's even published!
:^)  Seriously, though, I like to get projects done, so they don't fall
by the wayside; it's hard to finish a project if it sits too long, you
know, momentum gets lost.

Thanks again,

John

--
John Meshkoff johnm at sivakalpa dot org
http://www.sivakalpa.org/