discuss: Reviewing new documents WAS: Re: Beginning of outline for policies

Subject: Re: Reviewing new documents WAS: Re: Beginning of outline for policies
From: Hugo van der Kooij ####@####.####
Date: 16 May 2002 18:40:08 -0000

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Joy Y Goodreau wrote:

> As far as I can tell your document is listed in the "in progress" pages,
> which means that it has not officially applied to go onto the site as a new
> release. We review documents in the 5-7 day range for those documents that
> are submitted via ####@####.#### not documents that are in progress and
> will be submitted at some time in the future. The "in progress" is an
> excellent site for finding technical comments and evaluations, so the
> process is worthwhile.
>
> We are very understaffed for reviews. We would like to be able to get to
> all draft documents, but newly submitted completed documents must take
> precedence.

Please throw the book at me so I can learn how to become a reviewer. I
have done my share of writing and this seems like a thing I can handle.

Hugo.

PS: Documents are on my homepage but not all of them are in English

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    ####@####.####		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/