discuss: [tfox@redhat.com: HOWTO doc's in 7.3]

Subject: Re: [tfox@redhat.com: HOWTO doc's in 7.3]
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 12 May 2002 20:39:44 -0000

Greg,

Joy already knows about that one, so I'm going to leave that in her capable
hands!  Mind you, being familiar with the procedures that are there help, and
I'm still kinda new around here... but enjoying the work and catching on fast!

The results come back fairly quickly when editing, since there is always an
initial effort to contact the author before making revisions.

If it's not already there, I wonder if a blurb about this issue in the
Author's Guide would help?

Again, it just surprises me that authors abandon their work.  I imagine that
during the review/editing of existing documentation, we're going to probably
run into this quite a bit.  Has anyone noticed an increase in unmaintained
lately?

Well, it's Mother's Day, time to go beat my family into serving me a
meal...(why of COURSE I'm joking...muahahaha)

Happy happy!

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad