discuss: time frame for draft review?

Subject: Re: time frame for draft review?
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Apr 2002 12:48:50 -0000

This review process discussed in my previous message applies only  to _new_
submissions, not revisions of existing documents. So if you submit a new
document to the LDP that has not been published on the site before, yes,
you may wait 5-7 days for us to get comments back to you, so that you can
make corrections and submit again and go live.  I anticipate that for some
documents there may be very few suggested changes.

Hopefully we will be able to get to the existing documents soon. Our
reviews of existing documents have fallen off, but we hope to pick them
back up and continue working our way through the database. NOTE: When we
review an existing document, the document stays online through the review
process.

Thanks,

joy

Joy Yokley Goodreau
Linux Information Developer
LDP Collections Editor
Ofc. (512) 838-4118
T/L 678-4118
####@####.####

                                               To:       Joy Y Goodreau/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                      04/29/2002 08:26         cc:       john meshkoff ####@####.#### ####@####.####
                      PM                       Subject:  Re: time frame for draft review?
                      Please respond to
                      dude

are saying it will tkae 5-7 days before updates are posted?

http://lists.tldp.org/