discuss: time frame for draft review?

Subject: time frame for draft review?
From: john meshkoff ####@####.####
Date: 27 Apr 2002 06:07:14 -0000

In the LDP author's guide it says:

"Once that part is complete, you may write your documentation in the
format of your choice and submit a draft to ####@####.#### and
the draft will be reviewed by an LDP volunteer. In a few short days you
will get the draft and comments from the volunteer. After applying the
comments, you may send this version to the ldp-submit list again for
final submission into the LDP"

I do realize that the active word here is "volunteer", and people are
busy with more than doing draft reviews, and the list of works in
progress isn't exactly short.  I was just wondering what the realistic
time frame for having one's submission reviewed is these days.

--
John Meshkoff johnm at sivakalpa dot org
http://www.sivakalpa.org/