discuss: OpenOffice.org

Subject: OpenOffice.org
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 15 Apr 2002 17:38:09 -0000

my message on the OpenOffice.org dev list gives great results. OOo devs seems
to really like the idea of working with the ldp.

But I can only do a link, I'm not at all a expert of docbook.

Is there on this mailing list anybody knowing well docbook who could help OOo
devs identify docbook features ?

thanks
jdd