discuss: Re: new author, with to submit a howto "KDE GUI Login Window Manager HOWTO+

Subject: Re: new author, with to submit a howto "KDE GUI Login Window Manager HOWTO+
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Apr 2002 14:23:00 -0000

On Apr 7,  3:34am, john meshkoff wrote:
> Subject: new author, with to submit a howto "KDE GUI Login Window
Manager

> I'd like to submit a howto  on adding window mangers to a GUI login:
>
> "This is the KDE GUI Login Window Manger HOWTO, a tutorial on how to
> add other window managers to the drop-down list on the GUI Login screen"
>
> a basic html draft of the proposed howto is attached.

Posted/added to our list of works "in progress":

    http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html

Please refer to our LDP Author Guide for additional information
and guidelines...

    http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/

> The link in the LDP Author's guide goes to lists.linuxdoc.org; it was
> not clear from this which list I should subscribe to.  I have subscribed
> to the "discuss" list; is this the correct list I should initially be
> subscribed to?

yes.

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson    * SGI principal engr / LDP contributor
SGI Tech Pubs    * http://techpubs.sgi.com/ | gferg(at)sgi.com