discuss: DocBook to LinuxDoc

Subject: Re: DocBook to LinuxDoc
From: Hugo van der Kooij ####@####.####
Date: 7 Apr 2002 18:15:19 -0000

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 ####@####.#### wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Greg Ferguson wrote:
>
> >> I wrote a small MiniHowto which seemed to best fit into the big Wireless
> >> Howto, but when I contacted the author he said that it was in LinuxDoc
> >
> >I was wondering if you ever heard back from the author! The
>

> I did, He would like me to convert it to LinuxDoc, but that kind of seems
> a bit much.
> THe only reason I wrote it is because that particular card and WAP I wrote
> about is very popular, works well, and fairly cheap.

Hmmm. Sounds like a T-Ford driver is telling BMW drivers they should be
driving a T-Ford because that is much easier.

If he likes to keep on driving that way he is welcome to do so. But asking
a new author to use an obsolete format is not done.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    ####@####.####		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/