discuss: Re: LDP setup

Subject: Re: OT: LDP setup
From: ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2002 01:03:28 -0000

Thanks All (specially David, Greg and Hugo).
The information that you guys provided will be very useful/helpful with my
project. :)

Saqib Ali
=======================
http://www.stonebeat.org

                    Hugo van der
                    Kooij                   To:     ####@####.####
                    <hvdkooij@vander        cc:
                    kooij.org>              Subject:     Re: OT: LDP setup
                    Sent by:
                    hvdkooij@vanderk
                    ooij.org

                    03/19/2002 04:32
                    PM

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 ####@####.#### wrote:

> How does LDP convert the SGML documents to PDF/HTML/TXT?

I described my personal way of the procedure at:
http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/docs-docbook.cms

It is based on my experience with Red Hat Linux 6.2 and 7.2

Wether you need to change anything on another distribution is unknown to
me.

Hugo.

PS: Would it be a usefull link for LDP (or similar) purposes?

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    ####@####.####       http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

http://list.linuxdoc.org/