discuss: Lampadas announcement

Subject: Lampadas announcement
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 19 Mar 2002 03:47:25 -0000

I'm working on the official public announcement of the Lampadas
Project. I have it posted on my home page. I'd really appreciate your
going over it to see if it makes sense. There are also a few other
documents there with more information about it.

Wow. This is really exciting. All these ideas I've been working on in
bits and pieces are going to come together into something really
incredible.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

The internet is central to everything we are doing.
	--Bill Gates