discuss: LDP Database vs GDP DocTable

Subject: LDP Database vs GDP DocTable
From: "Tabatha Persad" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2002 19:53:02 -0000

IMHO, now that I've had a look at the LDP Database, I do like the structure
better than what I've seen at GDP.  While they have a LOT of information,
it's exhaustive, and seems unnecessarily intricate.  But then again, maybe
because I didn't see anything to contribute I didn't delve in as far as I
could have!

I think from what I've seen of the LDP Database it looks very easy to work
with, and nice and straightforward, which is ALWAYS a good thing!

Tabatha