discuss: suspending and removing docs

Subject: Re: suspending and removing docs
From: "Tabatha Persad" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2002 05:27:41 -0000

That sounds like an excellent way to prioritize as well - that is to say, if
the rating system showed that a particular document needed much revision to
update it, this may be moved up in the list of high versus low priority.

I have taken a look at the GDP and they have a complex system to track
revisions and status of the documentation.  Is there anything similar at
LDP?

I'm new, so maybe I just don't know about something that is already in
place.  I don't think it would be a very complicated task, but with such a
large project, it's a good idea to make sure there's not duplication of
effort... so maybe a page that lists current projects under review and who
is assigned, that sort of thing.  Not that people shouldn't arbitrarily be
able to pick something up and work on it if they're good at it, but wouldn't
it be better to just join that project instead of working anonymously?

Tabatha