discuss: Should the PHP Howto remain in the LDP?

Subject: Re: Should the PHP Howto remain in the LDP?
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:51:13 -0000

It seems reasonable that when a document is cause for concern that we
schedule a review of that document. We are hoping to get to all documents
on the site, eventually.

I will be more than happy to do the language review. If someone who
considers themselves as having technical expertise ( 1 or 2 people would be
great) in this area could also volunteer to do a technical review of the
document then we have something to work with. For the technical review  we
are looking for  solid instances of inaccuracies or weakness in the
explanation of the process of technology. These should be coupled with
suggestions of how to fix the problem. Both will be presented to the
author, based on his/her modifications to the document, we can then decide
whether to remove the document  or "suspend" it.

Once a technical reviewer has stepped forward, I'll contact the author, and
let him know the document is under review.

If you have other suggestions for how to handle this, please let me know.

Thank you,

joy

Joy Yokley Goodreau
Linux Information Development