discuss: Review Group Update and authors@linuxdoc.org

Subject: Re: Review Group Update and authors@linuxdoc.org
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 26 Feb 2001 06:53:05 -0000

> On Feb 24,  1:11am, David Lawyer wrote:
> > I also think that this discuss list needs to become more like it once
> > was and not normally contain proposals for new HOWTOs.  Such proposals
> > should go to the HOWTO coordinators (or the like).
[snip]
On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 10:12:18AM -0500, Greg Ferguson wrote:

> ...and since we went to the "subscribe required before post" list
> format for discuss, all proposals generally go to
> ####@####.#### which is "open" (or they come directly to me
> - "linux-howto" or "gferg").  All links off the web site point to
> the feedback alias, including proposals for new docs.

Sorry that I didn't fully understand the current status.  It's a lot
better now than it was with the previous mailing-list.  I think that
this major improvement needs to be made known to all authors with an
invitation to subscribe (or resubscribe) to the new mailing list.  The
elimination of spam is nice too.