discuss: My obsolete HOWTOs being sold as a book

Subject: RE: My obsolete HOWTOs being sold as a book
From: "Patrick K. O'Brien" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Feb 2001 16:51:25 -0000

FYI, here is a segment from the Linux Install HOWTO by esr. Sounds like the
kind of notice you were looking for. HTH.

---
10. Administrivia
10.1. Terms of Use
This document is copyright 1998 by Eric S. Raymond. You may use,
disseminate, and reproduce it freely, provided you:
* Do not omit or alter this copyright notice (you may translate it)
* Do not omit or alter or omit the version number and date.
* Do not omit or alter the document's pointer to the current WWW version.
* Clearly mark any condensed, altered or versions as such.
These restrictions are intended to protect potential readers from stale or
mangled versions. If you think you have a good case for an exception, ask
me.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech (http://www.orbtech.com)