discuss: LDP Documents Under Development

Subject: Re: LDP Documents Under Development
From: "Kristin E Thomas" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Feb 2002 22:00:28 -0000

>This is a form letter being sent to all authors who are currently
>listed on http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html.
>
>According to LDP records, you are working on a document for the LDP.
>Would you please take a moment to inform us of the status of the
>document? If you can no longer commit to doing the work, we will
>understand, but would like to know that so we can update our list of
>work in progress.
>
>If you still are working on the document, then please just send a word
>or two to say that so we are informed.
>
>Thanks for your time, and thanks again for helping the LDP and
>thousands of your fellow Linux users.
>
>Regards,

I think the only work I've done for the LDP so far has been as a reviewer.
I did notice that I'm still down on the "Current Document Suggestions" list
as working on an Indexing HOWTO.  Last year about this time I volunteered
to do that, but Greg Ferguson told me he didn't really think the document
was necessary, so I didn't do it.  I guess that's why I'm showing up as
working on a document.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Kristin
Kristin Thomas
Linux Information Development
Linux Technology Center