discuss: LDP Documents Under Development

Subject: Re: LDP Documents Under Development
From: Marinho Paiva Duarte ####@####.####
Date: 15 Feb 2002 14:00:58 -0000

Hi!!
I'm still working in the Initialization Scripts HOWTO.
I have finished the Debian part and I will start the Red Hat part very
soon.
By the way, I pretend to make a draft available as soon as possible.
Any comments/suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,

-------
Marinho Paiva Duarte
Usuário Linux #229528

 /"\
 \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 / \