discuss: KERNEL 2.4.x PANIC!!!!

Subject: Re: KERNEL 2.4.x PANIC!!!!
From: Marinho Paiva Duarte ####@####.####
Date: 12 Feb 2002 22:02:01 -0000

Hello!!
You will never get an answer for this kind of question here.
This list is intended to general developers and documentation
producers discuss. To discuss things about the linuxdoc.
If you live in Brasil, try linux-br discuss list:
http://linux-br.conectiva.com.br/

Best Regards,

-------
Marinho Paiva Duarte

 /"\
 \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 / \