discuss: Developing Accessible Linus Software HOW TO

Subject: Developing Accessible Linus Software HOW TO
From: "Sharon D Snider" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2002 16:02:55 -0000

I've written a HOW TO on Developing Accessible Linux Software ( guidelines
and tests). Initially I planned to include the information in the next
update to the Accessibility HOW TO in March. However, the Accessibility HOW
TO is geared toward the end user and this document is for developers. I'd
like to get the lists opinion on whether it should kept separate or added
to the existing HOW TO before I submit it.

Thanks,
Sharon Snider
Linux Information Development, Accessibility, and Usability
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127