discuss: Token Ring HOWTO

Subject: Re: Token Ring HOWTO
From: Dan Scott ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2002 03:23:11 -0000

Yay!

I contacted Tom about three times, asking him to submit the updated
version to the LDP, then offering to submit the updated version on his
behalf, and he always replied that that was a good idea, but nothing
ever happened.

Thanks Mike. I don't use Token-Ring anymore, but when I did I sure
appreciated your work on it.

Dan