discuss: sgml@docbook

Subject: Re: sgml@docbook
From: Vivek Venugopalan ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2002 02:52:17 -0000

David
  I understand linuxdoc to html as the ultimate
goal... but why not go via the docbook xml route? ie
linuxdoc->docbook xml->html?  We need to massage the
linuxdoc sgml into a valid XML and then transform it
into docbook XML using XSLT.  That should like an
interesting project....

Basically a program that will convert linuxdoc to AN
xml making sure it is syntactically valid XML.  Then
XSLT to docbook XML and then we are home....

Vivek

http://auctions.yahoo.com