discuss: [Proposal] PXE Server HOWTO

Subject: Re: [Proposal] PXE Server HOWTO
From: Markus Gutschke ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2002 01:58:06 -0000

I am sure, there'll be a whole bunch of people posting summaries. My
guess is, they are likely to show up in places such as the Linux Weekly
News (http://www.lwn.net) and on /. (http://www.slashdot.org) -- and a
couple of similar places. Also, I guess Marty is going to bring his
webcam, so at the very least you'll be able to have a look at the
Etherboot booth ;-)

If you have any specific questions or want us to have a look for
anything in particular, you could post it here and I am sure you'll find
volunteers to look up any information you request.

And I would assume that some of the people working the LinuxDoc both are
going to write a summary for everybody else (probably sometime after
they have recovered from the experience...)

What other types of info are you looking for?

Markus