discuss: (Fwd) Documentation Compilation

Subject: (Fwd) Documentation Compilation
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Feb 2001 16:13:28 -0000

Mariano -

Information regarding publishing LDP content can be found in the
LDP manifesto - http://www.linuxdoc.org/manifesto.html#pub

I'm copying the LDP discussion list in case anyone cares to
add anything to this.

r,
Ferg

--- Forwarded mail from root ####@####.####

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:48:10 +0800
From: root ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: Documentation Compilation

Greetings,

I am Mariano and an employee of Q Linux Solution, Inc. It's a Philippine
based IT company aiming to educate the Filipinos on Linux and Open
Source. We are looking at compiling some or all of the How-To's and
mini-How-To's the Linux Documentation Project in a book which we aim to
become a reference book and publish here in the Philippines.

We would like to know if there are any responsibilities that we will
incur in doing so or any copyright agreements that we have to comply to
in order to do this. We will, of course, give the original authors thier
due siting them and LDP as the major source of our book.

Thanks you and more power.

Mariano

---End of forwarded mail from root ####@####.####

--
Greg Ferguson     - engr / mtlhd / enemyofthemusicbusiness(.com - ND)
SGI Tech Pubs     - http://techpubs.sgi.com/ | gferg (at) sgi.com