discuss: Re: Enterprise Java for Linux

Subject: Re: ITM: Enterprise Java for Linux
From: Glen S Mehn ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jan 2002 21:47:55 -0000

no worries. I'll contact Carlos Valiente now.

I've gotten blessing form Gary Meyer, but am happy to wait or work with Carlos. I'll update the list as to a reply.

RE: the maint. lists: perhaps in teh linuxdoc weekly news should have a link to the authors/unmanint.html page?

glen

--
Glen S Mehn		####@####.####
doofdoof.com