discuss: LWE--final call

Subject: LWE--final call
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jan 2002 21:15:42 -0000

This will be the final call for volunteers for LWE. If you send me your
information and available schedule, I will register you for an exhibitor
badge which you can use to get into the show for free.

Also, if you have any ideas or handouts for the LDP booth, I need them by
Thursday, Jan 24, noon at the latest.

Thanks again. I look forward to seeing you at Linux World.

joy

Joy Yokley Goodreau
Linux Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services